Saturday, May 11, 2024

Tutoring Now Available

 You may notice in several places on this blog it states that my IELTS advice is provided free-of-charge and that I do not accept paying customers.

I suppose I should take that wording down.  The content here now is still free and always will be, but what has changed is my ability to accept individual students for one-on-one mentoring and essay corrections. Our interaction would be online but comprehensive and thorough. This opportunity is available now, but for limitations. 

Reimbursement for the tutoring would be different and on quoted on a case-by-case basis.  If you would like to learn more about how IELTS Temple can help you, please complete the info in the form linked below, and I'll get back to you promptly.

 
    


No comments:

Post a Comment